Thursday, March 26, 2009

A Thousand Words Thursday

Cheaper Than Therapy
Joining the mom jen again this week, click her button above and
share a picture that speaks a thousand words to you!

The kids joined the army at Gettysberg
Princess leads with the flag, Scout has the drums in the back
The Ultimate Family Field Trip
July3-July22, 2007
Boston
Ft. Wm. Henry
Ft. t=Ticonderoga
Vermont
Pittsford,NY-Firehubby's childhood
Gettysburg
Washington D.C.
Williamsberg VA
Visiting friends in N.J.
New York, City
Back to Boston to see more awesome friends.
A whirlwind of adventure and family fun!

p.s. Is anyone else having trouble w/ blogger changing the spacing on their text? Hopefully the scheduled outaged today at 4pm PDT will fix this.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like everyone had a great time!

April said...

Wow...that does sound like some kind of trip...I'm sure you had a blast!

He & Me + 3 said...

I always have trouble with blogger. LOL
What a picture and what a trip you took. How fun.

Orah said...

What a lovely trip - so patriotic.

Unknown said...

WOW! That all sounds like so much fun! Washington, D.C. is awesome. I bet you guys had a blast!

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Blogger has not been my friend at all this week...so hopefully the scheduled outage will give me a reason to get off this darn thing!!! And the pic is really cute!!!

Anonymous said...

Blogger is always giving me fits!!
I love the picture of your family field trip looks like you all had a great time!!

Bree Shaw said...

looks like lots of fun.

i too have been having trouble!

Elaine at Matters of the Heart) said...

I remember that trip... Love the picture, how fun was that?

The Mom Jen said...

What a great trip, so many learning experiences with rich history!

Beth E. said...

Sounds like a great family vacation...love the picture. Blogger has worked just fine for me! :o)

Unknown said...

I love the parade.

And yes, my spacing has been kinda screwy.

E @ Scottsville said...

Very cool!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture! That's so cool.

Paige Hinrichs said...

What a wonderful picture! What a wonderful trip. I love the history back there.

mama's smitten said...

What a neat experience.

Kari @ A Giveaway Addicted Mommy said...

How much fun does that look like!!