Monday, February 2, 2009
Not Me Monday
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
Well, I have NOT wanted to join in on "Not Me Monday" for a long time!
It is time for me to confess all the things, that I really did NOT do this week.
Here goes nothing:
1. First of all, I did NOT spend an obscene amount of time with my new blog. Blogging is NOT an appropriate distraction for a difficult week. Reading interesting blogs and meeting new people in the blog world did NOT brighten my days.
2. I absolutely was NOT so absent minded that would I put a bag with an open orange juice container on my car seat and have the whole thing spill. My front seat is in pristine condition and NOT a sticky mess!
3. If you were to go in my bedroom you would NOT find a pile of clean, but unfolded, laundry 3 feet high on the sofa. I am just NOT that kind of homemaker ;)
4. As noted above, my house is in perfect condition and it will NOT suddenly become amazingly immaculate the morning my husband is due to come home.
5. I did NOT get so caught up chatting with a friend in a store by the Beautiful Princess's dance studio that I was late picking her up. She did NOT have those sad eyes that said "how could you have abandoned me mommy". And I did not give her a huge hug, apologize, assure her that I would be picking her up "just on time" in the future.
Well, that was NOT fun at all, NOT cathartic, NOT kind of freeing... no, no, NOT at all.
I absolutely would NOT recommend that you pop on over to MckMama's website and join in "Not Me Monday" and join in the fun!