Hey there, I know I am preaching to the choir... but,
- Why would a school have a science fair project due a couple weeks before Christmas?
- Why me a boss give me an important deadline now?
- Why would another of my bosses set a very important bereavement teleconference that I have to go to when I am so very busy??
- Why would my scout have a court of honor this week?
- Why would I schedule an eye doctor appointment-duh?
Don't they know I am drowning with...
- The children's Christmas performance (and all the rehearsals that go with it!)
- Going to the American Girl Store (fun)
- Getting ready for my brother's wedding reception here in America :)
- Having a white elephant (hilarious)
- Going to my bro-in-law's 5oth. (nice, but included 100 mile drive in torrential rain to get there and a night in a hotel to avoid falling asleep at the wheel while driving home at midnight 100miles in torrential rain)
- Prepping for a Christmas children's present giveaway.
- Going to my department Christmas party (at least trying to get there...long story)
- Having the most amazing support group Christmas gathering. We had 18 people come and made the most darling Christmas ornaments to remember their babies with.
This on top of all the usual...
- Doing my best to care of home and family
- Working shifts
- Trying to take care of me...not enough exercise and good eating!
- Completely failing at being a good blogger
Time to slow it way, way, way down!
Now, I will put my focus on this...
Ahhhhh, true peace